As of 14th December 2016 Croft Veterinary Centre will be working with Hart Veterinary Centre in Bicester to provide an enhanced out of hours emergency service to our clients. This change means your pets will now have access to a dedicated 24-hour veterinary facility with round the clock nursing care.
Like Croft Veterinary Centre, Hart Vets is accredited by the RCVS and has the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment of your pets. They have a great team of friendly, qualified and experienced vets and nurses. Hart Vets also has a dedicated team of night nurses. The night nurses sleep during the day and are therefore able to provide a continuous high standard of care for inpatients throughout the night.
How Will it Work?
- In the event of an emergency out of normal opening hours please call our normal telephone number 01280 703451 and follow the instructions given.
- Following telephone triage emergency cases will be seen at Hart Veterinary Centre. Hart Vets is approximately a 15-minute drive away from Brackley, is easily accessible, and has ample parking. The full address is Hart Veterinary Centre, Browning Drive, Bicester, OX26 2XL (see map). For clients without access to a means of transport Braxci Taxi Service, contactable on 01280 700600, operates 24/7 and is happy to take most pets.
- Please note fees for emergency services out of normal working hours will be payable directly to Hart Veterinary Centre.
- Once patients have been treated and discharged at Hart Vets all relevant clinical notes will be forwarded to us so that follow-up can be provided at Croft Vets.
- Any patients hospitalised at Croft Veterinary Centre in normal working hours will continue to have night and weekend care provided by our own staff.