Due to the latest government guidance and staff shortages, with immediate effect, we will be operating a locked door policy at Croft Veterinary Centre until further notice. Please call us before you visit the practice, for any reason.
- In the interest of keeping our teams and clients safe, please adhere to government guidelines and do not come to the practice if you (or someone you are in contact with) has developed a new, persistent cough and/or a high temperature.
- If your pet is in need of urgent medical attention, please contact us on 01280 703451. Our reception staff will ask you various questions regarding your pets medical issues and your current situation. Based on this conversation we will determine if an appointment or telephone triage with our vet is required.
- If you have spoken with us, and you have an appointment booked, please do not come straight into the practice. On arrival to the car park we ask that you wait in your car and call us to let us know you are here. A member of staff will come and collect your pet.
- Unfortunately at this time, no clients will be allowed in to the building.
- Payment for any medication or consultation will be taken by card, over the phone.
- We will advise you when your prescription will be ready to collect and take payment for the medication over the phone. Please note that we will not prepare anything whilst people wait.
Thank you for all your understanding at this difficult and uncertain time. All the above protocols are in place to ensure we are still able to care for your pets in an emergency.
If you are unsure on any of the above, please call us on 01280 703451 before coming to the practice.